Senior Post Producer (12 Month FTC)
London, United Kingdom
Temporary to Full Time
We’re looking for a highly organised and proactive Senior Post Producer to join our team. Working with the User Acquisition Production team, the Senior Post Producer is responsible for producing high volume UA assets for a broad range of mobile games.
The successful applicant will have:
- Minimum 5 years in post-production as a Producer / Versioning Producer working on shortform commercials / promos / content
- High-level understanding of post-production roles, functions, capabilities, applications and techniques across Offline Editing, Design, Animation, Motion Graphics, Grade, Online and Sound
- Experience managing post-production workflows across design, video and 2D animation
- Experience budgeting, scoping and supervising high volume and fast turnaround asset creation
- Experience in client-facing roles
- Understanding of encoding/transcoding, codecs, video formats, file types, frame rates and resolutions
- Fantastic communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced creative environment
- Ability to effectively and appropriately interact with co-workers at a variety of levels, across many disciplines
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to pick up challenging projects at any phase, at lightning speed with enthusiasm
- Experience managing the full project life cycle (including creative conception)
- Experience working with clients in the gaming/entertainment industry would be valuable, but not a requirement, as this role will include work across several sectors
Your duties will be to:
- Work alongside UA Production Team to ensure projects are produced to a high standard, delivered on time and within agreed unit rates or budgets
- Arrange briefings, assign operators, lead reviews, track costs and manage project progress
- Liaise with clients for each game IP
- Proactively troubleshoot to prevent roadblocks for production team
- Effectively track time/budgets during projects
- Help build relationships with internal stakeholders and clients
- Quality check all incoming and outgoing material relevant to your projects
- Liaise and lead third party vendors / freelancers when relevant
- Produce precise, detailed timelines in conjunction with the creative and production teams. Ensure that key project milestones are hit, and form mitigation plans when timings don’t go to plan
In return, you’ll get:
- To work with one of the most innovative mobile gaming clients in the world
- Competitive salary
- The option to work between home and the office both now and long term.
- The opportunity to develop your own skills in a fun, supportive environment.
- The opportunity to grow and take on line management
- To work on big game titles in a fast-paced, exciting and ever-growing agency
- To work alongside extremely passionate digital natives, producing world-class work
- Access to training and development at the directors and line managers discretion
- Waste shuts during the Christmas period ranging between 1 and 2 weeks with that time not being taken out of your regular holiday entitlement
- Early-finish/late start Fridays in August & February
- Christmas and summer parties you'll want to post about
- Regular team outings and social events
- Workplace pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Birthdays off
- Volunteer days
- Access to Employee Assistant Programme (EAP)
- Flexible start times
- Group Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
Waste is an independent creative agency founded in 2006. We connect entertainment brands with their fans, to drive creativity, culture and commercial success. A virtuous circle we call ‘Brands powering fans, powering brands’.
Clients include the mobile gaming giant, Supercell (Clash of Clans, Brawl Stars). Our remit is player acquisition and retention, built around community listening and high-speed, high-quality content creation. We also work with the mighty Nintendo, creating TV, OOH and integrated marketing campaigns, for both hardware and software. Other notable clients include Riot Games (League of Legends), Ubisoft, Sega, Verizon Media and most recently Zynga.
In 2020 we were named both “The Drum Content Marketing” and “Digital Industries (DADI)“ Agency of the year. Globally we employ 70+ specialists covering strategy, creative, social, content, experiential, OOH, and TV. We have physical offices in London & LA, and work with brands around the world.
Our approach to everything is shaped by The Waste Way (our company values), and an entrepreneurial spirit. It’s seen us win 100+ awards, including Art Director’s Club, Awwwards, BIMA, D&AD, Clios, Design Week, The Drum, The FWA, Marketing Week Masters, and The Webby Awards. We brew our own craft beer, the Waste Pale Ale, a favourite with clients and partners. And we’ve recently started our own animation production company, This Thing of Ours. We also support the UK based gaming charity, SpecialEffect.
The Waste Way
At Waste, we live by 4 key cultural pillars and expect ALL Waster’s to live up to these principles. This is what Waste was founded on:
Be Brave – We look for fresh ways to solve problems and encourage diversity of thought.
Own Your Shit - We value actions over words and empower Wasters to make things happen.
Make it Better – We’re always looking for ways to improve our work, agency and ourselves.
Be Kind – We’re a team. Win together, lose together, learn together.
How Wasters embrace Diversity & Equal Opportunity
Us Wasters are committed to diversity, equality and inclusion. For us diversity and inclusion are not just a tick-boxing activity, but a chance for us to make long-term meaningful change. A diverse workforce means that we’re able to unlock our ability to innovate, be creative, be better problem solvers and provide an inclusive environment for everyone and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Your application has been submitted