London, United Kingdom
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, friendly, and proactive Account Executive to join the team. The successful candidate will work in the Client Services team, supporting in the day-to-day running of the accounts.
The successful applicant will have:
- A passion for the gaming industry.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience with asset management systems (valuable, but not essential)
- Excellent customer service & relationship building skills.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- UK based
Your duties will be to:
- Support the rest of the account management team in the day-to-day running of the account
- Contacting multiple stakeholders (internal and client) to collate assets and upload them onto an asset management system for filing
- Providing clear project & general updates to the client team members, as directed by Account Managers / Account Directors
- Attending client meetings and calls, taking notes and circulating updates after the meeting
- Updating internal team members on the latest feedback & client updates
- Writing debriefs as overseen by other client services team members
- Building understanding of the client, the business and their industry to help the team better support their needs
- Keeping on top of key developments for the client & the industry & keeping the team informed as these emerge
- Setting up meetings as directed by client services team members
- Supporting the client services team on finance tasks
- Assisting with other project or client related tasks as required
In return you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to develop your own skills in a fun, supportive environment.
- To work on big game titles in a fast-paced, exciting and ever-growing agency
- To work alongside extremely passionate digital natives, producing world-class work
- Early-finish Fridays in August & February
- Christmas and summer parties you'll want to post about
- Cycle to work scheme
- Birthdays off
- Volunteer days
- Access to Employee Assistant Programme (EAP)
- Flexible start times
Waste is an independent creative agency founded in 2006. We connect entertainment brands with their fans, to drive creativity, culture and commercial success. A virtuous circle we call ‘Brands powering fans, powering brands’.
Clients include the mobile gaming giant, Supercell (Clash of Clans, Brawl Stars). Our remit is player acquisition and retention, built around community listening and high-speed, high-quality content creation. We also work with the mighty Nintendo, creating TV, OOH and integrated marketing campaigns, for both hardware and software. Other notable clients include Riot Games (League of Legends), Ubisoft, Sega, Verizon Media and most recently Zynga.
In 2020 we were named both “The Drum Content Marketing” and “Digital Industries (DADI)“ Agency of the year. Globally we employ 70+ specialists covering strategy, creative, social, content, experiential, OOH, and TV. We have physical offices in London & LA, and work with brands around the world.
Our approach to everything is shaped by The Waste Way (our company values), and an entrepreneurial spirit. It’s seen us win 100+ awards, including Art Director’s Club, Awwwards, BIMA, D&AD, Clios, Design Week, The Drum, The FWA, Marketing Week Masters, and The Webby Awards. We brew our own craft beer, the Waste Pale Ale, a favourite with clients and partners. And we’ve recently started our own animation production company, This Thing of Ours. We also support the UK based gaming charity, SpecialEffect.
The Waste Way
At Waste, we live by 4 key cultural pillars and expect ALL Waster’s to live up to these principles. This is what Waste was founded on:
- Be Brave – We look for fresh ways to solve problems and encourage diversity of thought.
- Own Your Shit - We value actions over words and empower Wasters to make things happen.
- Make it Better – We’re always looking for ways to improve our work, agency and ourselves.
- Be Kind – We’re a team. Win together, lose together, learn together.
How Wasters embrace Diversity & Equal Opportunity
Us Wasters are committed to diversity, equality and inclusion. For us diversity and inclusion are not just a tick-boxing activity, but a chance for us to make long-term meaningful change. A diverse workforce means that we’re able to unlock our ability to innovate, be creative, be better problem solvers and provide an inclusive environment for everyone and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Your application has been submitted