London, United Kingdom
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a highly organised and proactive Account Manager to join our team. Working under the guidance of an Account Director and Business Director, the AM will be responsible for providing an exceptional level of client service whilst delivering a range of projects & campaigns.
The successful applicant will have:
- 3+ years client services experience within a creative agency
- Experience delivering high-quality projects on time and budget, ensuring both the client and agency are proud and happy with the result
- Demonstrated ability to effectively multitask and manage client comms in a fast-paced environment
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to pick things up at lightning speed
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally
- Excellent understanding of the digital landscape, sharing best practices and helping create great work
- Be an instantly likeable, approachable and friendly person, keen to collaborate, share knowledge and help others within the team. Focusing on helping the team find solutions rather than problems
- An interest and/or experience in the crypto & NFT space would be valuable, along with experience working with clients in the entertainment industry.
Your duties will be to:
- Act as the day-to-day point of contact for client comms, leading meeting and calls as required
- Attend project/client briefings alongside other members of the team
- Understand client feedback and make sure we’re asking necessary questions before debriefing the team
- Work closely with AD/BD to ensure all the work we deliver is of the highest quality and on time/to budget
- Understand client’s challenges and help identify areas for account growth
- Monitor progress against revenue and profitability targets and reporting regularly to the AD
- Ensure the smooth progress and delivery of all work, ensuring expectations are managed both internally and externally
In return you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to develop your own skills in a fun, supportive environment.
- To work on big game titles in a fast-paced, exciting and ever-growing agency
- To work alongside extremely passionate digital natives, producing world-class work
- Early-finish August Fridays
- Christmas and summer parties you'll want to post about
- Breakfast, fruit, massages and Friday beers!
Waste is an independent creative agency founded in 2006. We connect entertainment brands with their fans, to drive creativity, culture and commercial success. A virtuous circle we call ‘Brands powering fans, powering brands’.
Clients include the mobile gaming giant, Supercell (Clash of Clans, Brawl Stars). Our remit is player acquisition and retention, built around community listening and high-speed, high-quality content creation. We also work with the mighty Nintendo, creating TV, OOH and integrated marketing campaigns, for both hardware and software. Other notable clients include Riot Games (League of Legends), Ubisoft, Sega, Verizon Media and most recently Zynga.
In 2020 we were named both “The Drum Content Marketing” and “Digital Industries (DADI)“ Agency of the year. Globally we employ 70+ specialists covering strategy, creative, social, content, experiential, OOH, and TV. We have physical offices in London & LA, and work with brands around the world.
Our approach to everything is shaped by The Waste Way (our company values), and an entrepreneurial spirit. It’s seen us win 100+ awards, including Art Director’s Club, Awwwards, BIMA, D&AD, Clios, Design Week, The Drum, The FWA, Marketing Week Masters, and The Webby Awards. We brew our own craft beer, the Waste Pale Ale, a favourite with clients and partners. And we’ve recently started our own animation production company, This Thing of Ours. We also support the UK based gaming charity, SpecialEffect.
The Waste Way
At Waste, we live by 4 key cultural pillars and expect ALL Waster’s to live up to these principles. This is what Waste was founded on:
- Be Brave – We look for fresh ways to solve problems and encourage diversity of thought.
- Own Your Shit - We value actions over words and empower Wasters to make things happen.
- Make it Better – We’re always looking for ways to improve our work, agency and ourselves.
- Be Kind – We’re a team. Win together, lose together, learn together.
How Wasters embrace Diversity & Equal Opportunity
Us Wasters are committed to diversity, equality and inclusion. For us diversity and inclusion are not just a tick-boxing activity, but a chance for us to make long-term meaningful change. A diverse workforce means that we’re able to unlock our ability to innovate, be creative, be better problem solvers and provide an inclusive environment for everyone and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Your application has been submitted